Thursday, March 1, 2012



I finally had a moment to work on my Blogger Block of the month designed by http://www.diaryofaquilter.com/2012/02/star-quilt-block-tutorial.html.
I'm happy with the results and enjoy the quick block a month but still accomplishing something! Slowly but surely the project is getting shape!! Now we just wait for the 25th of March!! I surely won't be sewing that day: it is my husband's birthday!!

I also managed to finish my One Project a Month last night - just made it for Feb!!Luckily for me February had an extra day!!

3 comments:

  1. The quilting on the twisters quilt is wonderful!
    The BOM is coming along. The latest block is very nice.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Elzaan! How's your blocks coming along?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm also making Blogger's BOM. Love your colors! I also just finished a twister quilt. Aren't they fun? I would love to machine quilt it but I have another quilt all set to quilt. I only use my domestic machine so it's not a fast process!

    ReplyDelete