There are 5 rules:
1. Post these rules.
2. Post a photo of you and 11 random things about you.
3. Answer the questions set for you in the original post.
4. Create 11 new questions and tag people to answer them.
5. Go to their blog/twitter and tell them that you have tagged them.
11 Random things about me:
1. There by the grace of God go I.
2. I LOVE my husband more deeply after 20 years of marraige.
3. Without my children around me I feel sort of lost.
4. I cannot live without my pets.
5. I love food.... a little to much in my opnion
6. A day without sewing is incomplete!
7. I love to take a daily afternoon nap
8. I believe I was born to travel...the world is my oyster!
9. I drive too fast (I like speed)
10. The world would be a sorry place without candy!
11. My hair is greyer than my moms!
Here are Erica from Peppa-Jo patterns' 11 questions:
What is your favourite part of the day? Between 8am ans 10 am: it is My ME-time!
What type of books, if any, do you read? I like to read Michael Connolly sort of stories...my husband says I should have been a detective....
Cats or dogs : Cats AND dogs
How would you complete this sentence...' Never in a million years would I....'? have guessed I would be such a lucky person!
If money was no object, what vehicle would you drive? One take could go on auto-pilot!
Hand or machine sewing? Machine
Stranded on an island, what item would you go crazy without? Sunblock for my face
What is the first word you associate with the colour Purple? My eldest daughter, Lindie
Do you play any sports? Yes, cycle
I had never seen snow until a couple of years back. Is there anything that you are dying to see that you haven't yet? Yes. I would love to swim with dolphins.
Your Favourite food? Perhaps I could say Pizza. But I love food and would try almost any cuisine.
Now I have to think of 11 original questions:
1. Do you like sweet or salty?
2. If you win $10,000 today, how would you spend it on yourself?
3. Can you whistle?
4. If you had to be an animal, what you you like to be and why?
5. If you could choose to go anywhere in the world on holiday, where would you like to go?
6. Do you snore?
7. Who is your favourite music artist?
8. What is your favourite quilting technique?
9. Pink or yellow?
10. Are you a night owl or a early bird?
11. Do you finish a project and then only start a new one, or do you have a list of UFO's?
I'm going to tag Elzaan (Huisvlyt) in Mauritius and Amy from A Quilting Sheep!