Sunday, November 21, 2010


Finally I managed to upload my finished candle mat! Mine is going to.........Europe!! I have to confess my sin: I posted it on the morning of the 16th only!
My daughter was in an accident the Saturday and needless to say I was a bit distracted! But I am happy to say that she is okay; nothing broken, a badly hurt ankle and a few places where skin came off which might leave scars but that is the worst. We are very grateful that she is fine. She is a bit shaken emotionally which one can understand.
Anyway I also entered the Pillow swap on the Dutch Sisters blogspot and I decided to do crazy patchwork and lots of embroidery on it!! Handwork is not really my forte but I am having a ball!! My swap partner choose blue as one of her colours and I don't like blue at all - so what a challenge!!
I'll post a picture soon!!

No comments:

Post a Comment