Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Counting my blessings

With my eldest daughter leaving home recently, I've really felt a feeling of loss and emptiness, but I still managed to keep on going on all though I don't always feel like it..... and then yesterday happened: a customer that I haven't seen for more than a year pitched up. I commented that I haven't seen her for so long and asked her how she was. She she that she had a very rocky road last year: her daughter passed away.... and I felt so lost for words and so unbelievably compassionate towards her.

There is always people carrying heavier burdens than me. Lindie had to go to Varsity: that is a very normal occurrence in most households: it is the circle of life. At least I can keep in contact and so forth.....

No comments:

Post a Comment