Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Storm Sandy and a Finish!

 
http://vesuviusmama.blogspot.com/ is appealing to us quilters out there to make these blocks for her, she will assemble them into quilts for the victims of Storm Sandy. So I signed up and here is my contribution. I didn't want to add cash in the envelope and there is no other way I can send money to her, but she obviously needs thread, batting, backing and binding! People in the USA is sending money, extra fabric etc! I think it is fantastic! you go girl - May God bless you for this huge assignment that you are undertaking!


I also managed a very small finish! This was a class I did with Laura Wasilowski from http://artfabrik.blogspot.com/ on our boat cruise in August. I quilted it and added some binding and voila! A finish! It is small... about 13" x 13" but sweet!

2 comments:

  1. I love your 'small finish'!! The colours are so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is wonderful that you are helping others in the US, I need to see which ones I can help with. Love your piece, lucky you to take a class with Laura.

    Debbie

    ReplyDelete